Key responsibilities include:
- Execute offline marketing activities and implement with new ideas and methods to achieve communication KPI
- Ally with social media activations alongside crossed functional teams for each campaign
- Coordinate with agency to work on each activation project
- Support Marketing Manager and Senior Lead with implementation of marketing requirements
- Monitor and evaluate result of each campaign and initiate improvement plan to the next project
- Be able to work across teams and plan ahead several projects to meet the given budget and timeline
- Build an impactful and fit-for-purpose to offline and online media aligned with corporate identity
- Degree in relevant discipline, preferably in communications
- Experience in a communications, marketing event role
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of delivering on objectives
- Experience of developing and implementing media, advocacy or marketing campaigns
- Experience of representing an organization to the public or/and media
- Knowledge and understanding of ecommerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines
- Standard office ICT skills
- Develop and manage online marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Use sophisticated targeting methods and tools to optimize Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Coordinate social media strategies and execution with other operation team members.
- Report Facebook performance and development issues to Head of Operations.
- Ensure continuously a high level of quality and efficiency of Facebook Advertising.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in the field of Social Media Advertising.
- Familiar with major Facebook and Instagram Advertising tools.
- Creative and proven writing skills in English and Thai.
- Ability to deliver results within given deadlines and budgets.